Yerba Mate Green TOASTED

 
Yerba Mate Green Premium Quality Toasted Roasted with cocoa aroma
INGREDIENTS: Roasted green mate approx. 95% of the leaves and 5% sticks.
Original Mate Green, 200 and 400 g, bags
 
Yerba Mate Green Palona z czekalodową nutą
SKŁADNIKI: Palona mate green ok. 95 % listków i 5% patyczków.
Oryginalna Mate Green, opakowania 200 i 400 g.

© YerbaMarket | tel./fax: 22 779 56 60 tel.: 502 753 556 | e-mail: kontakt@mategreen.pl