Yerba Mate Green DESPALADA

 Mate Green Regular DESPALADA from Brazil. High-end product among Yerba Mate. Contains approx. 95% of leaves and only 5% of sticks. Yerba Mate Green is good for beginners and that’s what makes it so popular. It can be offered to the customers who want to try yerba mate and this product won’t discourage them by bitter taste and strange appearance. I think that this way of working, when you offer a really tasty yerba mate, it let’s you improve your position among your customers as the tea expert. Has almost no dust, bitterness and has great taste and splendid scent.
Original Mate Green, 200 and 400 g, bags

Czysta zielona mate green, to królowa wśród yerba mate. Pochodząca z ocienionych z brazylijskich plantacji w stanie Parana ma bardzo dobre właściwości pobudzające ale zarazem naparz suszu nie ma zbyt dużo goryczki.Ta mate nie ma żadnych dodatków, to jedynie świeżo pachnący susz składający się ze średnio ciętych listków z niewielką ilością patyczków. Smak tej yerba mate określamy jako dość dość łagodny.To najwyższa półka mate,  która jest uznana na całym świecie jako numer 1. Zawiera ok. 95 % listków i 5% patyczków.
Oryginalna Mate Green, opakowania 200 i 400 g.

© YerbaMarket | tel./fax: 22 779 56 60 tel.: 502 753 556 | e-mail: kontakt@mategreen.pl